Re: 8.1.6 The Output Element

By the way, I don't understand the second Note:

When the media type is specified, implementations may handle the output
content as presentation-only or as interactive content, and interactive
content may be isolated from or capable of accessing the enclosing
document that contains the output. Further implementation experience and
user feedback is required. For example, if the output content includes
XForms user interface elements, it may be desirable for them to access a
default XForms model in the output content or from the enclosing document.

Anyone able to enlighten me?

Steven