Re: ACTION-2076: Propose text for what value is used when the evaluation of function/result@value fails

I wasn't aware that XPath 3.1 had this. It looks similar to Scala's
`Nothing` "bottom" type. In both cases there can be no runtime value of
such types. In Scala you can use it in something like:

    def throwError: Nothing = throw new RuntimeException

And it's a property which is statically known, not are runtime. So at first
glance I don't think we can make use of this.

-Erik