submission/@method default

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:26:31 +0100
To: XForms <public-xformsusers@w3.org>

https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_submission_Element

"method
  Author-optional string specifying the protocol method to be used to
transmit the submission. There is no default value; either the attribute
method or the element method must be specified."

What is our reasoning for not having a default? I don't see what it buys
us.

I would suggest we pick a value, and the two candidates seem to be GET and
POST,
GET because it is the most highly occurring, and POST because it is the
one that serialises as XML.

Despite that, I would vote for GET, since it is the simple one (at the
receiving end).