Re: Lazy authoring

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 06:23:15 +0000
To: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
CC: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
Doesn't lazy authoring make the onboarding of new people easier? As your first form will probably be easy, and lazy authoring will work for that kind of scenarios.

Surely it falls short for the typical xforms form. And surely for the type of forms that make xforms shine. But I would personally leave it to make the creation of your first form a bit easier.

Regards,

Nick