xforms-next/previous

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 11:34:29 +0100
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#evt-next

These events are targetted to core controls (therefore not container
controls).

However, I see a use case for targetting them to all controls: switch and
repeat.

If I want to target the next control that is available in a switch, there
is currently no defined way.

However, it would be nice to define xforms-next like xforms-focus: if you
set focus on a container it goes to the first available control within
that container.