xforms-next/previous

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 20:56:34 +0100
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_xforms-next_and_xforms-previous_Events

These events are targetted to core controls (not all controls).

However, I see a use case for targetting them to all controls: switch and
repeat.

If I want to target the next control that is available in a switch, there
is currently no defined way, but if we defined xforms-next like
xforms-focus, where if you setfocus on a container it goes to the first
available control within that container, it would be possible to do an
xforms-next to a container.