Focus on container controls

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:03:50 +0100
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
Focus information is spread around the document in a bit of a haphazard
way, so I'm (slowly) trying to gather it in "Implementation Requirements
Common to All Controls"
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#Implementation_Requirements_Common_to_All_Controls

In any case I have added this rule, and wanted to check we agree.

* If a [[#container-controls|container control]] is given focus, focus
goes to the first enclosed core control in navigation order that can
accept focus. If there is no such control, no control has focus.