in-scope evaluation context

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 09:58:34 +0100
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
One last issue before I send out the agenda.

I spent all of yesterday struggling with the in-scope evaluation context.
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#Maintaining_Position:_the_Focus

A quick summary.

If a binding doesn't have an ancestor binding, then the ISEC is is the
top-level document element node of the default instance of the model that
contains the binding, if any, and otherwise of the default model.

<model>
</model>
<input ref="i"/>

If there is is an ancestor single-item binding then the context size and
position are 1 and the context item is the one resulting from the Single
Item Binding.

<select1 ref="flavour" label="flavor">
<itemset ref="../flavours