Re: Future wish: MIPS in <instance> element

Hi,

While I am now working on XSLTForms v2, I am considering the simplest
way to insert XForms elements into HTML5 tags. It appears that browsers
support non-HTML elements such as "<xforms-instance>" (no namespace)
without problems, even for the CSS engine, which allows, for example, to
disable display for them and their content at loading time. But,
browsers don't support letter cases for tags and attributes names. The
only way to preserve them in instance data is to wrap them into an HTML
script element with a type value not being "text/javascript", of course.

Even in the XML context, for instances data not always being XML but
JSON or CSV or anything else, I think it should be better to wrap data
with an element, <xforms:data> for example, with a mediatype attribute.

Alain