Re: Call Wednesday August 31

Still fighting with a deadline, so I won’t be able to attend the call… I don’t think I will be able to attend the calls for the upcoming weeks for the same reason…

Regards,

Nick

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wednesday 31 August 2016 at 11:35
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>, Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Subject: Re: Call Wednesday August 31

That is indeed the case.

Let's have a quick call to work out what our timetable and plan of action are.

Call 09:00 Boston time, 14:00 London, 15:00 Central European time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=XForms+Call&iso=20160831T0900&p1=43&ah=1

Duration: 60 minutes

Steven

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 05:09:02 +0200, Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org> wrote:

All,

I think we had decided before the summer break that this Wednesday, August 31 would be our next call. Please let me know if that's not the case.

Thanks,

-Erik