W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xformsusers@w3.org > October 2015

Minutes 2015-10-21

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 16:03:48 +0200
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.x6uz0m18smjzpq@steven-aspire-s7>
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/21-forms-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: Erik To add wording about XPath 2 backwards compatibility  
mode not providing type information [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/21-forms-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Mark to send list of implementations [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/21-forms-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: MarkS to send list of implementations [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/21-forms-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: mseaborn4 to send list of implementation [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/21-forms-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Nick to look at scripts for generating spec, and change URL  
for source wiki [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/21-forms-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to move content to new wiki [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/21-forms-minutes.html#action02]
Received on Wednesday, 21 October 2015 14:04:25 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 21 October 2015 14:04:25 UTC