Re: No call today

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 09:41:03 -0700
To: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
All,

For reference, here are the tasks I have on my plate:

- complete review of XPath Module
- ACTION-2023: Check compatibility problems with seconds-from-datetime
and one other
- ACTION-xxxx: Erik to treat avg the same as min/max in compatibility mode
- ACTION-xxxx: Erik to modify random() function return a xs:double()
and check other uses of numeric `days-to-date()` and
`seconds-to-dateTime()`
- ACTION-2022 - Write text for min/max in compatibility mode.
- check whether any other XForms function can clash with XPath 2 functions
- ACTION-1994: Make all exceptions into errors [some leftovers]
- ACTION-2002: Write text to cover what happens with an
xforms-compute-error in section 10.5.7
- Discuss with Nick: Concerns related backwards compatibility in XForms 2.0

-Erik