Re: XForms VS HTML 5 forms

Dear Erik,

Really appreciate you detailed and fast answer,

I would like to know more about the following:

1- Since web browsers and mobile operating systems don't support XForms
natively, so we have to convert the XForm to HTML 5 or to use an engine to
do that. I wonder that the XForms support more complex forms on the other
hand we have to convert it to HTML, so why don’t start with HTML?

2- Is there are free engine to convert or run XForms in mobile and browser,
but how we will handle the validations and etc (I think it is better to
write our converter)?

3- You said that in HTML we have to use a lot of javascript while in XForms
side there are implementations provide extensions, custom UI components.
Please, can you explain to me how XFroms provides that or give examples?

4- How XFroms provide more submission capabilities than HTML?

Waiting you kindly response,

Thanks,