From: COUTHURES Alain
Date: Monday 5 January 2015 21:21
To: Public Forms, "public-xformsusers@w3.org<mailto:public-xformsusers@w3.org>"
Subject: Review of XForms 2.0

All,

Because I have just added var support in XSLTForms, I had to consider how the dependencies mechanism is concerned. As an easy programming approach, I have chosen to simply copy var dependencies during expression evaluation.

The XForms 2.0 Specifications are defining dependencies at 4.2 as in XForms 1.1 and I think that something should be added about var, don't you?

Thanks!

--Alain