XForms 2.0: Snapshots of drafts for review by WG and community [via XForms Users Community Group]

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:33:25 +0000
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org
We have a draft of XForms 2.0 that we plan to use for last call shortly. The
snapshots of the drafts for review by WG and community can be found at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Drafts/ (including a diff compared to the
previous WD). All comments gratefully received!

This post sent on XForms Users Community Group

'XForms 2.0: Snapshots of drafts for review by WG and community'

http://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/2012/11/22/xforms-2-0-snapshots-of-drafts-for-review-by-wg-and-community/

Learn more about the XForms Users Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers