Handling mouse events in XForms [via XForms Users Community Group]

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 17:19:21 +0000
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org
I produced a quick XForm to demonstrate how to do mouse handling. You can find
it here: http://www.cwi.nl/~steven/forms/mouse.xml Try clicking, double
clicking, mouse wheel moves. I commented out mouse-move events, since so many of
them are generated. You can also see shift/alt/ctrl/meta keys working on
mouse-down events (they work on other events, but I only show them [...]

This post sent on XForms Users Community Group

'Handling mouse events in XForms'

http://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/2012/11/07/handling-mouse-events-in-xforms/

Learn more about the XForms Users Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers