Re: XDMDL Call

Hello Aswini,

Thanks for your appreciative comments. I think everyone agreed that it was a really interesting session and I would certainly like to return to a detailed discussion of what the ADL has been doing. In the short-term, if people have thoughts about the last two sessions, maybe we could continue a discussion by email or on the wiki?

We have another very interesting session on linked data from Jason Haag, also from the ADL, planned for next week. I suspect that Jason's talk may bear on some of the things that Jono and Tom were discussing this week. I think that after Jason's talk, it might be good to have an open discussion which takes into account all the presentations and what the priorities for the group need to be going forwards. As you say, I agree that it would be very interesting if we could devise a way to model the different use cases that the ADL work suggest.
Thanks to everyone for coming today, and particularly to Jono and Tom for the great presentation.

Crispin