Re: Thoughts after Call_02

Hi Crispin,

I'll be happy to give it a shot at working with this tool for our
high-level data concept mapping activity during next week's meeting.
Unfortunately, I didn't have as much free reading time last week as I had
hoped for so I'm just now getting around to providing feedback on your
docs. I also have a conflict this week if we are still meeting at 11am ET.

Regards,

J Haag

Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
+1.850.266.7100(office)
+1.850.471.1300 (mobile)
jhaag75 (skype)
http://motifproject.org (MoTIF Project)