Re: Fw: Don't favour https

Given that I don't know anyone who actually uses this, and that current
best-practice seems to be to tell users to look for https, and given that a
user has no good way a-priori to know if the connection is going to be / is
supposed to be secure, I am reasonably content to totally ignore http used
with TLS per RFC2817.