Re: updates to Google Chrome Implementation report

There was a question about what SSL cipher suites we support. To answer
that:

On windows, we share system wide SSL settings for supported cipher suites,
that are typically set via group policy (gpedit.msc -> administrative
templates -> network -> ssl configuration settings). We explicitly disable
sslv2 and md4. We will soon be changing this to match our behaviour on
Linux, which is to enable only cipher suites with keys of at least 80 bits.
We don't currently have checks on the size of public keys or RSA moduli, but
if people have suggestions would be open to hearing them.

We don't have anything we accept but consider "weak".

Adding in WTC in case I misspoke anywhere.