Re: WSC WG comment on proposed HTTPS best practice [mobile web apps best practices]

Thanks for the advice and thanks for taking the time to review this section!

The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group will carefully review its
security-oriented best practices to take your feedback into account.
I'll keep you updated on the group's decision.

On behalf of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,
Francois Daoust.