low cost UT on some aspect of LC June

Are you coming to the meeting tomorrow? Maybe some aspect of identity
would be interesting. Our claims in that space tend to be modest (if a
user notices it, then they can understand it), and that seems to be an
area where something is desirable. How about we keep an ear out for
something in that space tomorrow.

          Mez