Re: ACTION-345 OPEN Begin designing lo-fi user study for Browser Lockdown Maritza Johnson 2008-02-28

I'm going to close this one down. While Maritza has had some offline
discussions with Tim, and has intermittanly updated the due date, the
number of times I've needed to send overdue notices on this one indicates
that it's just not happening.

Martiza, would you like to take on some sort of alternate action to do
some cheap and easy UT for something in xit for LC June instead?