Re: New editor's draft shuffles sections.

I realized during today's call that I forgot to call out two more
changes that I had made last night, and that aren't entirely obvious:

- In the error interactions section:

  intended to communciate security context information, and
  therefore MUST fulfill relevant requirements in <a
  href="#sec-robustness-ui"><b>8.2 Chrome and User Interface

  This one obviously needs more review along with the overall
  conformance model question.

- The "managing user attention" section has explicit material about
  what to do during error interactions.

Also, the conformance model in section 7 needs more review, as we've
seen on today's call.

Happy holidays to those who take them around this time,