Re: ISSUE-188 (props): xit needs an acknowlegements section [wsc-xit]

Yes, Page Info lives; thanks.

From:
Johnathan Nightingale <johnath@mozilla.com>
To:
Web Security Context Working Group WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Date:
03/14/2008 12:03 PM
Re: ISSUE-188 (props): xit needs an acknowlegements section [wsc-xit]

Assuming that either Page Info or Identity Signal goes in, I think I
can lay claim to having specific text in the LC-June document.

Cheers,

Johnathan

On 14-Mar-08, at 11:33 AM, Web Security Context Working Group Issue
Tracker wrote:

> ISSUE-188 (props): xit needs an acknowlegements section [wsc-xit]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/
>
> Raised by: Mary Ellen Zurko
> On product: wsc-xit
>
> I suggestion something of this form:
>
> This note is created from specific text from x, y, and z, as well as
> input and discussions among the active participants of the Web
> Security Context Working Group. It has also benefitted from general
> public and working group commentary on earlier drafts.
>
> We should start tracking x, y, and z in this issue. Off the top of
> my head, I know that Thomas Roessler, Stephen Farrell, Serge
> Egelman, and Mary Ellen Zurko have proposed specific text that is
> currently in the LC-June version. At some point I'll troll through
> and try to figure out what the full set is, but if you're one, you
> can save me work by replying to this issue, specifying the text (or
> section, or issue that had the text).

---
Johnathan Nightingale
Human Shield