Re: ISSUE-182: We have lost the "secure page" definition [wsc-xit]

On 2008-02-05 17:27:06 +0000, Web Security Context Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:

> ISSUE-182: We have lost the "secure page" definition [wsc-xit]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/
>
> Raised by: Thomas Roessler
> On product: wsc-xit
>
> While merging in the rewritten TLS-related part, we seem to have
> lost the secure page definition. The last version of this
> definition is in the published working draft here:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/wsc-xit/#tlstosecurecontent
>
> Text:
>

> This section is normative.
>
> If a given Web page consists of a single resource only, then all
> content that the user interacts with has security properties
> derived from the HTTP transaction used to retrieve the content.
>
> [Definition: A Web page is called TLS-secured if the top-level
> resource and all other resources that can affect or control the
> page's content and presentation have been retrieved through
> strongly TLS protected HTTP transactions.]
>
> This definition implies that inline images, stylesheets, script
> content, and frame content for a secure page need to be retrieved
> through strongly TLS protected HTTP tansactions in order for the
> overall page to be considered TLS-secured.

I have re-added this text after verifying that it's consistent with
the definitions as updated by Stephen.

  Web Security Context: Experience, Indicators, and Trust
  Editor's Draft 4 March 2008
  $Revision: 1.179 $ $Date: 2008/03/04 17:33:18 $

  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#securepage

As far as I'm concerned, we can close this issue.