Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-03-05

        Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 05 March 2008
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time


1) Pick a scribe 
Jan Vidar is on deck

2) Approve mintues from meetings

3) Weekly completed action items
(Usually checkpointed Friday am, US East Coast time) 
[Pending review] ACTION-385: Thomas Roessler to Replace 9.3 by text above 
- due 2008-02-28
[Pending review] ACTION-386: Thomas Roessler to Update 9.2 with statement 
above - due 2008-02-28
[Pending review] ACTION-392: Thomas Roessler to Merge - due 
[Pending review] ACTION-394: Thomas Roessler to Fix grammar error in 9.5 - 
due 2008-02-28
[Pending review] ACTION-398: Thomas Roessler to Link oslo logistics from 
WSC/Group - due 2008-03-05

4) Open Action Items

5) Action items closed due to inactivity 
[Pending review] ACTION-387: Phillip Hallam-Baker to Write replacement 
text for 5.1.3 - due 2008-02-13

6) Agenda bashing

7) Still need to decide on 6.1 for June LC 
6.1 Identity and Trust Anchor Signalling

8) Remaining issues on 8.1 in the June-LC version
8.1 Do not mix content and security indicators

8.1) ISSUE-104 Some information in certificates is not trustworthy
We've been unable to make progress on this one. We need to resolve it. 
Here's the closest we came:

8.2) ISSUE-115 Mixing of security information and content in non-visual 
Completed and closed; reference can be removed.

8.3) ISSUE-109 faviconsAndMore Should there be recommendations against 
Substantially taken care of. One proposal remains; there was no discussion 
of it on email (so it looks like concensus): 
ACTION-347 on Phillip Hallam-Baker to Propose "chinese whispers" proof 
messaging for section 8.1

9) There are no remaining issues on 9.2 in the June-LC version 
9.2 Use TLS for Login Pages

10) There are no remaining issues on 9.2 in the June-LC version 
9.3 Use TLS Consistently across the web site

11) Section 6.4 is all new 
6.4 Error handling and signalling

11) Next meeting - 19 March 2008
NO meeting 12 March 2008 
Continue with any issues on the June-LC sections
The US will be on daylight savings time; Europe, not yet. 
I may have a conflict. If I do, Thomas will chair. 

Received on Tuesday, 4 March 2008 12:58:58 UTC