RE: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-02-27

I am at a conference, but I will try to slip out for at least part of the
time

  _____

From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:33 AM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-02-27

        Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 27 February 2008
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings>
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20071031>
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20080227

Agenda

1) Pick a scribe
Thomas is on deck
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing>
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes

2) Approve mintues from meetings
 <http://www.w3.org/2008/02/13-wsc-minutes.html>
http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-wsc-minutes.html

3) Weekly completed action items
(Usually checkpointed Friday am, US East Coast time)
[Pending review] ACTION-376: Johnathan Nightingale to Rewrite 5.5.3 to tie
certificate storage to history - due 2008-02-22
[Pending review] ACTION-382: Yngve Pettersen to Bring up generic techniques
for trust root changeover - due 2008-02-06
[Pending review] ACTION-389: Serge Egelman to Write up error levels - due
2008-02-13

4) Open Action Items
 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Feb/0053.html>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Feb/0053.html

5) Action items closed due to inactivity
None.

6) Agenda bashing

7) Low fi prototyping of security confidence estimate
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#page-score>
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#page-score
 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Feb/0051.html>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Feb/0051.html
 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsc-wg/2008Feb/0007.html>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsc-wg/2008Feb/0007.html

There seemed to be general agreement that we would not go to LC with
anything that was not at least lo fi prototyped (unless it was the sort of
robustness recommendation where only lack of compliance could be
prototyped). Working through the prototyping of SCE in a meeting seemed to
be the only possibility for it to make it to LC in June.

8) Next meeting - 05 March 2008
Start working through whatever issues apply to what's in the draft of xit
that's targeted for LC by June.