ACTION-350 - report about browser security model discussions

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:28:09 +0200
To: "Close, Tyler J." <tyler.close@hp.com>
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

Tyler,

I see that action has been open for a while; it originally comes
fro some discussions at the 21 November 2007 meeting.

From that record, I suspect that you were talking about the "Beware
of Finer-Grained Origins" paper [1], and possibly some of the work
that the same folks did on frame navigation policies [2].

I wonder if there is anything that you still expect to do based on
this action, or whether we can consider it done -- possibly with
some more references shared with the group.

If you want to talk about any of this at an upcoming call, please
let me know.

1. http://crypto.stanford.edu/websec/origins/fgo.pdf
2. http://crypto.stanford.edu/websec/frames/

Thanks,