Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-10-24

Regrets here too, the next several weeks are pretty crazy for us
leading up to what we expect to be the first FF3 beta, but which in
any case is the next milestone release.  To be clear, I'm not sending
several weeks' regrets here, just this week - I'll deal with the
others as they come.  :)

Mez: I believe I have acted on both outstanding actions against me,
but I haven't closed them myself since neither generated a reply - I
defer to the chair as to whether they have been truly... actioned.

On 24-Oct-07, at 1:58 AM, Luis Barriga wrote:

> Regrets. I'll be flying back after a business trip.
>
> Luis

---
Johnathan Nightingale
Human Shield