Re: clarifications needed re safe form editor cert matching algorithm

LOL... all I'm saying is this. For the case of www vs bare hostname, I can
see this being common enough to warrant investigation. For the other cases,
I see a lot of risk in terms of opening up new attack vectors, changing
defaults, breaking standards etc, but I'm not sure I really see the benefit.