RE: ISSUE-101 Create "visiting known site that is now malware" use case as per ACTION-275

No, the horse is dead. But people can talk about it if they insist. It
will not resuscitate the horse. The best way to treat a dead horse is to
leave him in peace. But I understand that sometimes eulogies are
unavoidable.

          Mez

RE: ISSUE-101 Create "visiting known site that is now malware" use case as
per ACTION-275

Doyle, Bill
to:
Ian Fette, Serge Egelman
10/10/2007 12:13 PM

Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
Cc:
"Close, Tyler J.", public-wsc-wg

Has this horse gotten back up?

Two things

1. I agree with the comment that an unidentified site is different from
identified site. User may consider identified site trusted.

unidentified destination, installing. To me, the new use case seems like
> identified source, identified destination (she goes to that site often),

> installing

2. I agree with tylers note about installing when no user interaction
takes place.

>     It doesn't fit into our current categorization of
>     Believing/Providing/Installing, since there is no user interaction,
>     so I've just marked it "No interaction" and left it out of the
>     category table.
Bill