Re: Safe Web Browsing

Can you also list the assumptions for this to be successful?  Testing
will be around the assumptions (assuming the prior literature hasn't
already disproved those assumptions).

E.g., "users will not be fooled into adding fraudulent websites to the
trusted list," "users will know when to activate safe browsing mode and
will always do so during the proper circumstances (which are...)," etc.

thanks,

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/