From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:48 AM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: ACTION-307 Propose language based on McCormick's slides

Here's my crack at it. Since we're driving towards FPWD of the rec track
document, this will be on today's agenda as well.

Add this to to the bottom of section 5.2, additional security context:

The user agent MUST reduce the state of all security context information
made available to a single value. The set of values MUST be strictly
comparable.

The user agent MUST make the security context information value
available to the end user, in either primary or secondary chrome.

The user agent MUST make formula by which the value is calculated
available to the end user. Documentation of the user agent is the
likeliest place.

The form of the indicator of this value will depend on the user agent
and end user abilities. The user agent SHOULD provide a the indicator
primary chrome.