From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: den 30 november 2007 15:37
To: Bruno von Niman
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: ACTION-329 Review 8.2 to ensure suitability of language in non-visual contexts Bruno von Niman 2007-11-12

I am closing this action due to inactivity.

Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM

Bruno von Niman <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com>

11/26/2007 10:28 AM

Re: ACTION-329 OPEN Review 8.2 to ensure suitability of language in non-visual contexts Bruno von Niman 2007-11-12

  _____

If you don't manage the due date of the action item so that it's not overdue, it will be close due to inactivity.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM

Bruno von Niman <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com>

11/16/2007 08:31 AM

ACTION-329 OPEN Review 8.2 to ensure suitability of language in non-visual contexts Bruno von Niman 2007-11-12

  _____

Please complete this action item asap. If you won't be able to in the next couple of days, please update it with a date that you will actually make.

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/329> ACTION-329

OPEN

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/329> Review 8.2 to ensure suitability of language in non-visual contexts

Bruno von Niman