Re: Citeable reference for Emperor?

On 2007-11-28 15:17:04 +0000, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

> Go to our shared bookmarks wiki page and search for Emperor. You should
> find something.

Thanks, I know that the paper is linked from there, and I know
the URL where to find it -- as you'll notice from the latest
editor's drafts reference section.

Following my nose, I find:

  This is a working draft of a paper to appear at the IEEE
  Symposium on Security and Privacy from May 20--27, 2007 in
  Oakland, California.

I'm interested in a bibliography-proof reference for the
paper's final version, or whatever else is best.

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C   <tlr@w3.org>