RE: document.cookie

I think my problem is solved very beautifully with HttpOnly cookies, I
didn't know about them.

Thanks,

Cristian Serban

---------------------

Software Engineer, Betfair

Office: +40 364 413759
Betfair extension:  3759
Fax: +40 364 409443
Yahoo! Messenger: scrissti
Betfair Limited | 2-12 Somesului | Cluj Napoca |
The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is
intended only for the named recipient(s). The e-mail may not be
disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee, nor may it be
copied in any way. If you are not a named recipient please notify the
sender immediately and delete any copies of this message. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any view or opinions presented are solely
company.

Betfair (r) and the BETFAIR LOGO are registered trade marks of The
Sporting Exchange Limited.