Re: ISSUE-51: distinguished Chrome is not the answer (public comment)

Actually, Tyler did exactly what I thought was the answer.

If you want to put it on the agenda and lead it, let me know.

btw, I've added an "agenda bashing" moment to this and all future
agenda's. Which will give everyone a chance every week to add new stuff
like this.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
05/21/2007 02:31 PM

"Close, Tyler J." <tyler.close@hp.com>
cc
public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject
Re: ISSUE-51: distinguished Chrome is not the answer (public    comment)

The obvious question is what answer we send to the commenter here.
I'm not sure that's captured yet.  Or is it?

agenda+, mez?

http://www.w3.org/mid/08CA2245AFCF444DB3AC415E47CC40AFB52969@G3W0072.americas.h