RE: ACTION-148 Discussion: The role of technology-specific security aids in our recommendations

I don't understand how the proposed edit to "Authoring and deployment
techniques" makes the Note no longer silent on the topic of SRP or
multi-factor authentication. For me, the proposed edit is too vague to
provide any additional information to the reader.

I also don't understand why the proposed text seems to widen the scope
of what the WG will do if we all agree with Johnathan's assessment that
we should not widen our scope to accomodate this topic.

Tyler