Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-07-25

My regrets. I have to go into a meeting

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Duffy <Shawn.Duffy@corp.aol.com>

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:47:50
To:Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Cc:public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-07-25

Regrets for today's call.  I am at a team offsite meeting.

The most recent changes to the rec doc have been delayed.  I'll have
them completed this weekend.  My apologies.  On a related note, if we
can find a backup editor during the meeting today, please contact me
offline so we can coordinate editing.

Shawn

--
shawn duffy - shawn.duffy@corp.aol.com
senior technical security engineer | aol it security