RE: Faking the infobar

I too think so. And it is my opinion that it is, so far, the expressed
sentiment of the group. So I think that it's a good candidate for our rec
track document.

RE: Faking the infobar

michael.mccormick
to:
staikos, public-wsc-wg
07/16/2007 07:30 PM

Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

SCIs outside the chrome area are definitely bad.  I would hope that's
something we can all agree upon?

Conversely, in the content area, things that look similar to SCIs are
also bad.  A common example of this would be banks who place a padlock
image on their home pages.

Any opinions expressed above are my own, and do not necessarily
represent Wells Fargo.  :-)