http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/FuturesAndOnePluses

Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/06/2007 03:01 PM

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
cc
public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject
Re: ISSUE-94: More f-looking and future-proof?

On 2007-07-02 11:55:51 +0000, Web Security Context Issue Tracker wrote:

> a.             Portability of settings across platforms and technologies
(through such
> concepts as user profile management)
> c.             Cross-platform, portable digital IDs and signatures;
> d.             Media convergence (e.g. licenses, DRM, cross-
> device operability, etc).

There's a scope question to these three; I'd respectfully submit
that these work items are probably out of scope.  There *might* be a
question around how to communicate about DRMed content, but I'd
suggest we don't go down that route unless there's strong support in
the group for it.

> b.             Multicultural issues;

The multicutural issues have already come up in the context of
testing; I wonder if there's more to it.  Mind to elaborate?