RE: ACTION-66 Can be closed - shared user systems

I don't see a 4.8 in:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/Overview.html

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Hal Lockhart" <hlockhar@bea.com>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
01/23/2007 10:05 AM

"Close, Tyler J." <tyler.close@hp.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: ACTION-66 Can be closed

Section 4.8 seems to completely cover it.

Hal