Re: What is a secure page?

Good point. So it sounds like the indicators on whether or not the scoping
mechanism works, and how things may be tied into the scoping mechanism,
are inconsistent so far.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

George Staikos <staikos@kde.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
01/21/2007 10:24 PM

W3 Work Group <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Re: What is a secure page?

Hmm does that mean that the location/url bar is going into the tab
too? :-)

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer