RE: Interesting paper re EV certs and UIs

I would class this as an attack on the IE7 EV experience and not on the EV certificate concept.

I sometimes manage too fool myself into thinking a screen capture is a browser. But I don't see how I would fool myself into thinking that a browser in a browser launched from an email was genuine.