Re: action-39 -- needs update

Sorry for the delay, I added it to the wiki a few weeks ago and
forgot to notify the list.

It can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/ActionNumber39

I'm not sure where this fits into the scope of the note. I believe it
came up when we were talking about problems with the current interface

On Jan 19, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

> Martiza, where are you on action-39? Can you update it to a date
> you believe in, if you haven't done what's needed? Thanks.
> ACTION-39	OPEN	Training users to rely on specific non-ubiquitous
> security context	Maritza Johnson	2006-12-12
>

>           Mez
>
> Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
> Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

- Maritza

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~maritzaj/