Re: ACTION-40: Phones and scope

Here's my proposed text.

=================
Out of scope:
- Security context information, controls, and authentication information
based on non-Internet protocols and data such as telephony network
protocols (SS7, ISDN, NANP)

Unfortunately the term "non-Internet protocols" seems a little
underspecified, but gets to the intent of what we discussed on the phone
today.  If anyone has better text or objections, please respond,
otherwise I will put this in the Wiki.

--Brad