Re: ACTION-48

for Tracker's benefit...

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
01/07/2007 05:26 PM

Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc

Subject
Re: ACTION-48

Sure, I added the following to the wiki NoteOutOfScope:

# Uses of non-web protocols (such as ftp, smtp, pop3) that cannot
affect the web security context.

Can't see the mail in the log, so must be that I noted it during
the concall,

S.