RE: Site-to-User communication, Presentation of Security Information

ACTION-61

The Site-to-User communication goal was one of the ones discussed in some
depth at our last f2f. I took the action of rewording it to be closer to
something that falls within our scope/charter. I've done so on the wiki:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/NoteGoals

Here's what I said:

=== Best Practices Other Forms of Site-to-User Communication ===

Security context information will necessarily be understood by users in
their broader context. That broader context will include information from
protocols and mechanisms that are not part of the scope of our web
security context recommendations (including email, paper mail, TV/video).
To the extent that the usability of web security context information
relies on businesses following best practices (or avoiding worst
practices) with their users in other media, the Working Group
recommendations will include that best (and worse) practice information.