From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:30 AM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Larry Seltzer proclaims DNSSEC DOA

 <http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,2234746,00.asp>

Michael McCormick, CISSP
Lead Security Architect, Information Security Technologies
Wells Fargo Bank
"THESE OPINIONS ARE STRICTLY MY OWN AND NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF WELLS
FARGO"
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.